Translate

Monday 8 April 2019

The perceived status of the alt-right men and their interactions with each other according to Doooovid




5:00 My name is mentioned.
6:00  You inspire me, Jen!

39:00  I see my name and my "Fortress of Solitude" is mentioned in the chat even when I was not being discussed by either Doooovid or Jen. I am never lonely surrounded as I am by all my frenemies everywhere all the time!

47:00 The early Christians were a cult. The moment Christianity was adopted by Constantine, it became a religion.

Sociopaths cannot display appropriate emotion. Perhaps at some time in our lives we are sociopaths because we do not feel the emotion we feel that is appropriate to the situation. Or feel inappropriate emotion eg finding something humorous at a funeral. Luke's inability to express his emotions appropriately or feel appropriate emotions explains why Richard Spencer may have rejected him when Luke speculated lasciviously over his private life because he knew his audience would enjoy the gossip. Luke is incorrigibly sleazy. Even after converting to Orthodox Judaism to raise his status, he keeps referring to his sleazy past in his streams to pander to his incorrigibly sleazy subscribers in a bid to get extra attention. He talks more about the 12 steps than about the Torah. There are rules in the AA that actually forbid you from using the AA to gain publicity for yourself. I remember how Dooovid explained Lashon Hara to Luke. There is probably no chance of these rules being internalised by Luke as long as he continues to stream for money, shits and laughs. It is probably Luke's tragic childhood that caused his inability to stick to any rule other than that of yielding to the dictates of short term expediency. It is particularly tragic considering the stand his father took on some religious principle on Seventh Day Adventism that no one now remembers or understands which probably Luke himself cannot explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMZ_ONO9JkM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGkSNInU66s

His stepmother blocked him on Facebook after announcing his father's death. It never occurred to him to attend his father's funeral and the last time he saw his father was in 2014. Yet Jen called him "a cutie" and is a fan of that degenerate Cantwell.


"You may not compliment a person if you do not mean it."
http://www.jewfaq.org/speech.htm

While I am grateful to Luke for bringing me into the Lukosphere and bringing me to your attention, I will not be praising him falsely, which is against the rules of Lashon Hara.


I have already known for a while now the class problem that faces the alt-right, of being low status, low education, low IQ men no rational and decent woman would want to marry who blame Jews for the failure of their poor parenting, the mistakes of their government, the treachery of their women, the cowardice of their comrades as well as the failure of their religion and political system.


What will become of your civilisation if most men are men like Luke morally crippled by the failure of their religion which they will never acknowledge because it is the religion of their fathers and ancestors who feel they have to pander to the majority of those who hate Jews and Muslims - people with a clearly superior religion? I have asked Luke questions about the theological dispute his father dedicated his life to fighting and which ruined his childhood. I don't think he will answer. An honest answer would have more human interest than more endless repetition of Kevin's pet hates ie the Chinese and Muslims in particular.


Catholic Kevin is another man with plenty of hatred with no answers. He of all knows that there is no likelihood that of the Catholic Church regaining its moral authority within our lifetimes even if we were all born yesterday. He wishes for pogrom and longs for the shit to hit the fan, but after he is dead, so he will not be inconvenienced. He would never discuss the way forward with the likes of me, because he would rather die than discuss which religion could replace the failed religion of Christianity. He basically has no regard for posterity even if he has offspring - an estranged daughter, I believe.  https://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2018/10/why-christianity-is-kaput.html


1:00:00  I am described as "ideologically driven". I prefer to be called goal orientated. Ideally, I would like my ideas discussed by high status senior politicians who are in charge. Sadly for me and thee, it does not appear that there is anyone in charge at all!

1:05:00  "Play debates"? Woo hoo! There will be a queue of men with toothbrush moustaches and fake German accents wanting to join your streams.

1:06:00  On how to monetise your ideas, I had a similar idea to your role-playing historic characters but played by historians. We just have to be more closely associated with each other and it would create quite a stir if you declared yourself prepared to consider becoming a Secular Koranist by declaring yourself prepared to read the Koran from beginning to end and go into a kind of online purdah to generate interest and create suspense.


1:08:00  Luke the Loser of Losers Anonymous
@RebDoooovid:

"Luke the Loser of Losers Anonymous ...  @Brundlefly14 's role is to appear from time to time to bully the losers ... a beta society of losers waiting to be preyed on. Vultures hover to pick on you."

1:19:00  I would have loved to have joined you, Jen, but I was asleep.


1:34:00  The Koran is universal for all humanity. Judaism is for Jews only.


1:51:00  Why are you saying I don't understand "in  bad faith", Jen? No one else does! Even intellectual Elliott says he only understands what you say "metaphorically"!


2:00:00 Will joins and complains about me.  I listened to The Broken Olive Branch stream that was subsequently deleted. OV was very patient with Will, I thought, who kept whingeing and whining about what OV thought was "bantz". After that I tweeted my gratitude to Jen for being more forgiving of me  when I confessed to giving the link to Brundle than he was to OV who had to put up with over half an hour of Will whining and whingeing at him like a nagging wife.


2:11:00  Will is very welcome to join me on my stream to discuss his ideas!

2:14:00  I have no idea why Will mentioned my name since I am on speaking terms with everyone. It is Will who has a problem with relationships because he holds grudges like a petty-minded woman.

2:27:00  Doooovid speculates on the possibility of Will one day "falling into the pattern of the enemy" and behaving like Brundlefly. Jenn disapproves.


May I remind everyone that when given a wrench Will abused it? When I remonstrated with him he laughed and said power is to be abused.


Why am I the one who is on reasonably good terms with everyone, even the people I openly criticise? My charm? My charisma? My reputation for impartiality and fair dealing?

2:38:00  Jen: "I think I am pretty comedic. When I walked into the Luke Ford stream, I felt I was performing a public service. Luke is endearing."

Doooovid points out that Luke and Brundle have a pact of steel.


2:41:00  I don't really think you are in a position to change the rules, Jen, because you are on the fringe of the fringe though it is always good to have ethical dealings with people that others do not follow, which raises you above the others.


Which of us have higher ethical standards and how can this be measured?


2:47:00  After Dooovid said laughter is degenerate, Jen proposes to forbid laughter during debate.  Oh dear. How about a  rule of no swearing? The Jen and Claire Best Friends streams are the ones most of full of laughter and joy.

3:00:00  According to Doooovid, Brundle and I are manifestations of bad karma on his part.


3:23:00  On larping, why don't you larp for Periodic Tablism and I for Secular Koranism?  At the end, we could ask our listeners whom they thought won the argument!

Mohammed and Jesus.  Can I  be Mohammed, please? You can be Jesus, Jen, or Mary Magdalen. Doooovid can be Moses.

3:27:00  If it is funny, as you hope, people will laugh, and be forbidden from laughing by you.

I already have the right avatar and can larp as one of the wives of Muhammad.


3:39:00  It is true that Will needs to sort his head out.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd4e0_VVui4


In the meantime, we stand shoulder to shoulder, Jen!


3:49:00  Will keeps saying he wants to discuss his ideas, but I wonder why he won't discuss his ideas with me.

3:52:00  Why do you have a problem submitting to the Abrahamic God as a gentile, Will?  If Christianity is kaput, and Judaism is for Jews only, then your default position is as a Muslim if you as a man want your interests protected and represented by an alpha male leader. For this to happen, you would have to live in a patriarchy. To restore the patriarchy, you would have to shame sluts with quran.com/24/2  There is no alternative, I'm afraid.

Will's problems are caused by his running away from the truth because he does not like the sound of it. He should stop running away from me. The wise man does at once what the fool does finally.

4:09:00  Will really is so pretentiously metaphysical.  Perhaps he will grow out of fretting about irrelevant abstractions when he grows up. How about this? Your phone is your body, your SIM card is your soul.

The best way for Will to be put on an even keel is for him to become a Secular Koranist, along with you, Jen. Then we can really start motoring. I can be your guru.

4:27:00  Jen: "To me, comfort is knowing someone's personality predictably/having  my boundaries respected."

I am that person, Jen, so follow me on Twitter now and we will fight the pozz and rally the men, shoulder to shoulder ....

No comments:

Vincent Bruno and I argue about the morality of slavery

Explanation 1:00  Spinoza 4:00  Non-doxastic 5:00  Strong and simple narrative 6:00  Reading of paper begins. 7:00  Non-doxastic 9:00  Epist...