Translate

Friday 16 August 2019

Church of Entropy tells me I love her but calls me a psychopath and says I cannot reciprocate her love



11:55 PM Church of Entropy: "​claire loves me, she is just psychopathic and so love from her looks like hate from anyone else "

12:34 AM
Church of Entropy
​not shit heads like domingo and blundertry and claire whose minds are mush and filled with hatred

12:41 AM
Claire Khaw
​@Church of Entropy Jen, make up your mind whether I love or hate you, please. "shit heads like domingo and blundertry and claire whose minds are mush and filled with hatred"

12:41 AM
Church of Entropy
​you love me claire but youre a psychopath

12:42 AM
Church of Entropy
​you have no way to reciprocate my love

12:42 AM
Church of Entropy
​and i interpret your affections as psychopathic harassment

12:42 AM
Roofuscat 2 who's name?
​Claire, stay on topic please.

12:42 AM
Claire Khaw
​You love me too? Wow, thanks, Jen!

12:42 AM
Church of Entropy
​stop lying claire, its annoying

12:43 AM
Church of Entropy
​you are among my least favourite ppl

12:43 AM
We R Free TV 2
​Is Claire coming on too?

12:43 AM
Roofuscat 2 who's name?
​OH hell no.. Not now please. !

12:43 AM
Church of Entropy
​she has nothing to contribute

http://www.minddisorders.com/Flu-Inv/Hare-Psychopathy-Checklist.html


No comments:

If God is logical, believing in God would also be logical

https://t.co/Lr72U94Usz — Koranic Secularism (@Book_of_Rules) May 20, 2024 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger 4:00  Forbidding an...