Translate

Monday 11 April 2011

Let us have a democratically elected dictator or a TV game show based on this idea

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0105vth

A game show called Political X Factor on Saturday evening prime time with the winner being voted by SMS would have the nation transfixed and agog with expectation and excitement.

That would be much more fun than debating the merits and demerits of AV, PR, FTPT etc.  It is not the method of electing our leaders that is crap.  It is the policies of the oligarchy that are crap.

This is so because all the parties have crap constitutions that do not protect the rights of their members or properly define what ought to be the state ideology.

Only I know the secret of a decent constitution and my bargain with the British people would be that I would implement the changes that I regard are necessary and then retire from politics after a year, having put in place a political and legal system that can do without me after it is established.  

There is something for everyone - and by this I mean the governed and the governing establishment, I do assure you.  Just hear me out.   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a cunt :)

Claire Khaw said...

It is very disappointing to have comments so illiterate and unconstructive.

Possession is nine points of the law from 1:34:00

1:34:00  I chime in. 1:37:00  The narrow and wide interpretation of racism 1:40:00  It is racist to say black people are good at sport and d...