Translate

Thursday 11 April 2019

Etiquette, morality and the rules of debate discussed with Church of Entropy




4:00  Enlightenment

14:00  Risk  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Risk_(game)

15:00  Jen: "I can get people to dance for me like retarded monkeys."

16:00  Jen has made Brundle reveal himself.

54:00  Kevin Michael Grace
Political activism is divided between those who merely complain and those who propose solutions. Secular Koranism puts me in the bolder second category. http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/secular-koranism.html

55:00  Jen says that I have a very low opinion of people.

57:00  Only one language degenerates understand now: the smack of firm government.

58:00 I acknowledge that Secular Koranism - which includes corporal and capital punishment - should make degenerates less degenerate though it won't completely eliminate degeneracy.

59:00  The feminine delicacy and fastidiousness of Jen makes her express disdain and distaste for my frankness in discussing the proper conduct of corporal and capital punishments. https://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-to-reinvigorate-british-economy.html

1:01:00 Jen says I am not an expert on karma.

1:02:00 Brothels will be legal places sex addicted men and women can meet and make their bargains.

1:03:00 Parking restrictions would deter motorists. Ditto slut shaming laws.

1:04:00 Jen thinks we eat too much meat.

1:06:00 The laws of God cannot be broken, says Jen. Interestingly, she won't answer if the Ten Commandments are the laws of God.

1:08:00 Evil is the inflicting of unnecessary suffering. Morality is rules that would tend to avoid the inflicting of unnecessary suffering found in religion keeping a group together and apart from others eg Judaism.

1:10:00 Jen claims she can measure suffering.

1:11:00 Jen says I lack the "talent" to measure suffering with her.

1:12:00 Jen says Brundlefly's beliefs cause him suffering. He has "fallen from grace and is struggling greatly".

1:14:00 When Jen said the church was in her mind, I shouldn't have mocked her. https://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2019/04/dennis-dale-speaks-to-church-of-entropy.html

1:15:00 Jen and I are swapping sides in our positions ie Jen would be a Secular Koranist and I would be a Periodic Tablist arguing the other's position to show off our debating skills. I would be someone forced to use a stick while Jen picks up my rocket launcher.

1:16:00 Interpersonal drama is not masculine and Brundle's overreaction to Jen may have discredited him.

1:17:00 Jen calls herself a "benevolent troll" while I am described as "toxic" to Will over whom she has cast a maternal wing.

1:18:00 Jen falsely accuses me making death threats.

1:19:00  Will, 22, is fair game even though he has admitted to mental illness having converted to Islam for six months and then rejected it to be with white people because he has put his ideas out in public and is trying to claim glory in the alt-right for his Aryan Hebrewism and his Subjective Absolutism. https://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot.com/2019/03/a-young-man-claiming-to-be-seeking.html

1:20:00 Kevin Michael Grace

1:21:00 Error must be corrected. Elders owe a duty to foolish youth.

1:22:00 Because Jen thinks I'm a "troublemaker", she won't tell me how her theocracy is designed. She implicitly admits her idea is ill-conceived and immature while mine is fully grown, masculine and clearly capable of defending itself even if I were no longer around to defend it!.

1:23:00 Panpsychism

1:24:00 Jen cannot even explain herself properly.

1:25:00 I tell Jen books are not idols and define faith.

1:26:00 Judaism don't care what Jews believe about what happens after they die as long as they remain Jewish.

1:27:00 Jen says my idols are the Noahide laws and the Koran.

1:28:00  Is Jen delusional thinking herself a theocratic dictator?

1:29:00  Jen says scientific publications vindicate her but does not explain why.

1:31:00 I am a rival theocratic dictator, according to Jen, while I only see myself as a political philosopher promoting the divine civic nationalism of Secular Koranism.

1:32:00 Jen says Faustian Spirit was "emotionally dishevelled" on the two occasions they spoke.

1:34:00 The number of subscribers  YouTubers have is a measure of status and effectiveness.

1:35:00 I am serious about Secular Koranism.

1:36:00 Who is a tyrant? Quantum psychology. Is Jen a quantum psychopath?

1:37:00 Brundle desires Jen's "cult prestige", she claims, and can't get over the cognitive dissonance of her having more prestige than he has, making himself a potential patient in her Home for Quantum Psychopaths.

1:40:00 Interpersonal drama between rival YouTubers gives our streams a fizz. Jen proposes to get others to kill Brundle with kindness.

1:42:00 I ask Jen and Will to come over to Secular Koranism.

1:43:00 Will is creating a fantasy world for himself.

1:44:00 Jen admits she is mothering Will. It is Affection Beneath.

The theme underlying the caretaking and protective instincts is that some debility or vulnerability must be present in an object for affection to be inspired. 

1:46:00 Will runs away from truth.


1:47:00 Jen is trying to protect Will from himself because he reminds her of herself when she was his age.

1:48:00 Kevin Grace is really "a kid," says Jen. Should I sponsor him to read and review the Koran on Luke Ford's channel?

1:52:00 Alt-right identity is based on hate and fear of Islam and Muslims and Jews and Judaism. Low education and low IQ men have the excuse of being low education and low IQ, but not Jen.

1:55:00  Islam > Hinduism

1:58:00 Will is on a wild goose chase.

2:00:00  Millennials are defective and weak in character eg Millennial Woes.

2:03:00  I do start out being nice and try to cultivate people I see as necessary to my political progress. Jen claims I like to "bring the knives out basically every ten minutes for fun to chop someone up and then laugh about it," which is clearly untrue. Many men know me to be a kind, understanding and tolerant woman anxious to understand White Man Pain as a female and foreigner, determined to pursue and protect their interests now that they are now pitifully leaderless and hopelessly marginalised in their oppressive matriarchy.

2:06:00  The signs of mental illness - inconsistency, incoherence, constantly changing your mind, volatility, general character defects, personality problems resulting in not getting on with people, being infirm of purpose. Jen says my accusations against millennials of weak character creates "a cloud of dread". My way of dealing with those who in turn accuse me of mental illness is to ask them how I have said anything untrue, illogical or immoral and then have the satisfaction of watching them slink away. 

2:07:00  "Gay ops" - Jen gives examples of Brundle being guilty of this. I say they are no worse than practical jokes.

2:09:00  Play the game properly by reading the Koran. Not reading it means you are not debating in good faith about Secular Koranism.

2:10:00 Jen does not know the difference between a contract and a threat. Jen says she is threatening me (and others) "in a loving way".

2:12:00  The conclusion that you must be antisemitic to reject the logic of Secular Koranism "could be drawn". Yay! Jen has conceded that I have made out an arguable case.

2:13:00 I do not deny that I predict the West will regain its senses through Islam.

2:14:00  Colin Colenso admitted that he was more comfortable criticising Jews than criticising women at 2:13:00 at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3addZIcDOU&t=3159s

2:15:00  Antisemites prefer to blame feminism on Jews rather than their own kaput Christianity, their stupid political system as well as being ignorant of the Jewish concept of the Yetzer Hara. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yetzer_hara The antisemitic gentile is the personification of the lazy and poor student in an eternal state of astonishment that the interested and talented student who applies himself should ever do better than him.

2:16:00  I am closer to getting my idea adopted than Jen because people at least understand how slut-shaming Secular Koranism would restore the patriarchy even if they are now moral cripples too degenerate to even want to discuss the only big idea around that would save their race and nation.

2:17:00  Jen wants us to larp as each other. She will larp as a Secular Koranist and I shall be forced to larp as a Periodic Tablist and in this way lose the argument. It would be like me putting down my rocket launcher and giving it to Jen to shoot at me with, after I pick up her stick ...

2:19:00  Every time Jen says something that doesn't make sense and which she cannot explain, her opponent should get a point.

2:21:00 Jen says Christianity and Islam give Jews power.

2:24:00  Jen is not even sure she wants to abolish usury - a bit of an own goal.

https://revisionmaths.com/gcse-maths/ratio-proportion-and-rates-change/simple-and-compound-interest

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riba

2:29:00  Jews are not allowed to practise usury on each other.

The Torah expresses regulations against the charging of interest in the Exodus 22:25–27, Leviticus 25:36–37 and Deuteronomy 23:20–21. In Leviticus loans themselves are encouraged, whether of money or food, emphasizing that they enable the poor to regain their independence. Like the other two places in the Bible, the charging of interest on the loan is forbidden.


2:30:00  I accuse Jen of being a bad actress and she accuses me of "spiritual terrorism" and tyranny. However, we part with warm farewells. I now know that Jen and I are made for each other, ideological sisters in our joint undertaking to bring about the moral regeneration of the West.

2:32:00  Black hole picture captured for first time in space breakthrough Network of eight radio telescopes around the world records revolutionary image

2:42:00  Panpsychism

No comments:

The necessary existence of God and the Whig Interpretation of History

Theology, Theology, Theology  https://t.co/eLJ03HpWIv — Cyborg of Secular Koranism (@Book_of_Rules)  September 18, 2024 2:00  I don't re...