Translate

Saturday 22 February 2020

Confessions of a Grammar Nazi

If, as Montaigne says, grammar is the logic of language, then some people have no logic at all. Their thoughts must be so incoherent as to be actually deranged if they consistently express themselves in a way that is barely intelligible, and you have to guess at what they might possibly mean, particularly when you are trying to have a political discussion with them. Should I add GRAMMAR to my requirements of Truth, Logic and Morality? Logically, logic should include grammar.

There is something so inexpressibly dismaying and depressing about reading bad grammar, unpunctuated sentences expressing incoherent badly-spelled thoughts.


EXAMPLES OF WHAT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH

Example 1

Bs ask any Torah scholar they rejected it based upon his message and where he came from. You forget that mohammad also faced tones of persecution as well but still fought off the pagans and spread it more effectively. Wouldnt Jews back then that were part of the byzantine empire adopt it right away if it was so capatable to them?

Example 2

You dont even read anyway why should I take you seriously? You repeat the same talking points the once someone questions your vague intrepertation of the koran to suit your obvious Jewish supremist agenda your labeled a cripple. Chapter 18:104 mentions childern of Israel to dwell in the land the Jews dont have a monoply on that term. Historically that's were christianity began as well. Dont put words in my mouth I'm addressing arguements other people have accused you of the same thing.

Example 3

You do want Jewish law on gentiles a theocractic state for the greater israel where Jews rule over muslims. Yet muslims can still give dawah to Jews? Which is it?

Example 4

Anglos are known bootlickers and busy themselves with abstract concepts. Such as feminism and equal rights under the law no matter what lifestyle. Alot of mental gynastics goes into these ideas in order to sound right and have a broad appeal. When really your enemy will only resent you for being weak to those that break traditional moral value.(gods laws known the abrahamic text) Sacrificing this in order to get popular, will only sacrifice the integrity of these values in order to be popular.(selling your soul to the devil) which is why Muslim countries in general, such as Chechnya dont need even to reference homophobic verses as there is none. To enforce and be eternally vigilant against destructive behaviours of the nation.

Claire Khaw
"Bootlickers" of whom?

Who is the enemy you refer to?

 You can only deal with things as you find them, not pretend your country is Chechnya.

Ungrammatical Person
Hows that working out for yeah? Hows that channel coming along?

Claire Khaw
What do you actually expect from me?

Nationalists, antisemites and Jews refusing to discuss Secular Koranism is a sign of success. A Jewish YouTuber feels he has to hide me from his channel. Are you on good terms with him?

The number of subscribers I have does not bother me, as long as people who matter know about my ideas. No point having as many subscribers as Mark Collett if he says nothing of interest, is it?

Ungrammatical Person
Free speech is relatively been promoted but that was only due to the understanding that no one would break traditional moral code. Now they have subverted what is moral and taken away free speech so they can maintain credibility.

Too stubborn to learn from other countries for the appeal of being popular. Typical bigoted anglos.

Claire Khaw 
Who is too stubborn to learn what?

Example 6

[IN RESPONSE TO SOMEONE ELSE'S POST ON FEMINISM]
Ungrammatical Person
This is a tit for tat debate the economic pressures must be eradicated first were it's actually feasible for a one income household to support a family.

Claire Khaw
Which is why you have to propose the radical solutions that I do.

You have to tell people the radical solutions without required without fear or favour to apprise people of how far their government is astray.

Ungrammatical Person
 what radical solutions your lack of knowledge of the Torah. Yet you want to implement a legal system of juadism and islamic law without understanding the process each system implements its punishments?

Islam is tougher on crime than juadism. Even if there are harsher punishments in the Torah it's still heavily beaurcractic anyway.

Claire Khaw
It is you who do not understand Secular Koranism yet refuse to ask. You have made some assumption about how wrong and horrible it is going to be, yet cannot even think to ask yourself a sensible question.

Ungrammatical Person
your a puritanical ideologue anyway a faulty one at that. Who doesnt understand diplomacy.

Claire Khaw
What you just said revealed a fundamental misunderstanding of my ideas and you did not even once ask me a question about it.

Ungrammatical Person
You havent even read the Torah why should we take your version seriously

Claire Khaw
"A legal system of Judaism"? What do you mean by that? Do you even know?

Ungrammatical Person
When it comes to corporal punishments there is more checks and balances before the punishment is dealt with. Unlike in the koran were it's more clear and concise but still asks for repentance.

Claire Khaw
I tried to make sure you understood my ideas but you seem intent on misunderstanding them though I kept trying to tell you what I was trying to do and then you refused to engage with me at all because you thought I was a Jewess! Your crazy antisemitism is intellectually cripping you. Worse of all, you won't even admit that you hate them.

I gave https://ask.fm/oneparty4all to ask me questions anonymously if that option was wanted if you had any questions, but you wouldn't even do that. Now, you think I want to impose Jewish law on gentiles? I never ever said that. If you thought I did it was because you fundamentally misunderstood me. Presumably you preferred to think evil of me because you had more or less decided to retire from political activism and you were too invested in not antagonising your leader whose goose will be cooked if he is convicted of assaulting those women. Are you going to suspend your political activism until after his trial? Or after he comes out of prison?

Ungrammatical Person
You dont even read anyway why should I take you seriously? You repeat the same talking points the once someone questions your vague intrepertation of the koran to suit your obvious Jewish supremist agenda your labeled a cripple. Chapter 18:104 mentions childern of Israel to dwell in the land the Jews dont have a monoply on that term. Historically that's were christianity began as well. Dont put words in my mouth I'm addressing arguements other people have accused you of the same thing.

Claire Khaw
There is no point self-censoring just to remain in a micro-party that will be fucked by the establishment anyway. I am so glad I never made that mistake.

Ungrammatical Person
Your so dense

You do this on purpose so you can claim the moral high ground when people block you for outright lies.

Hows that channel working out for you?

I wonder when youtube is going to listen to claire khaw a lonely old lady who badly promotes her Jewish supermist movement.

Claire Khaw
I am well aware that Canadian parents are mostly the unmarried parents of bastards and that the UK is worse. Is that what you mean?
quran.com/24/2

Ungrammatical Person
When are you going to quote Torah verses?

anyone that disagrees with me and questions my logic or character judgement must come from an single parent household.

Your such a waste of time

Claire Khaw
What Torah verses do you want me to quote and why?

I have never said anything about your parentage. I certainly don't assume anyone who is illegitimate to be bad person, just saying it is to be avoided and that government should discourage illegitimacy.

Ungrammatical Person
another lie

Claire Khaw
What is this lie you claim I have told?

Please state the "outright lies" you claim I have told.

On the one hand you accuse me of promoting Jewish supremacism, on the other you seem to understand that I am proposing to use the prospect of Greater Israel to extend dawah to Israeli Jews.

At least you have got one part right.
X - who is an unashamed antisemite - recently complimented me on my idea of a Register of Jews and how I invite them to support this idea, for their own protection and ours. A Jew liked the idea too.

Ungrammatical Person
it's interesting that you still haven't addressed my points about how accurate your interperations are of the koran that suggest the greater israel project and its specific borders.


Claire Khaw
I don't understand your question.




Ungrammatical Person
Who are we going to beg for gas on the side of the road?


Claire Khaw 
I don't understand your question.


Ungrammatical Person
You seem to want to keep the elite in power just for the sake of peace. Even when they've showed themselves to unshamfully corrupt and now hide in the shadows when the domestic population says anything. My point is who is going to administer this why would their colleagues voluntarily accept this form of sharia when they can buy their own protection from the consequences of their own policies?

Claire Khaw
You seem to be saying you want to overthrow the political establishment.

I am not a pacifist and do not believe in peace at any price.

If you are going to take up arms, you should at least make sure all peaceful avenues have been explored. Since neither you nor your party leader are prepared to discuss the failure of Christianity, it would appear that you are not in the process of exploring all peaceful avenues and seem determined to skip this step because you do not want to alienate your so-called Christian supporters.

Who are "hiding in the shadows"?

What is the "domestic population" saying?

"why would their colleagues voluntarily accept this form of sharia when they can buy their own protection from the consequences of their own policies?"

I don't know who you are talking about and I don't know who their colleagues are.

"why would their colleagues voluntarily accept this form of sharia when they can buy their own protection from the consequences of their own policies?"

I don't know
a) who will be buying their own protection
b) what this protection consists of
c) what policies of whose
d) what the consequences of those policies are

[NO ANSWER SO FAR.]


No comments:

White men need to make themselves marriageable to get any respect

https://t.co/GkAUWuEkek — Cyborg of Secular Koranism (@Book_of_Rules)  September 21, 2024 3:00  Space begins. 4:00  Target 5:00  Pleasantrie...